How important is your company’s website? When you consider it’s the first contact you’ll make with most customers, it’s everything. StrataBlue specializes in Indianapolis web design to give clients a website that accurately reflects their business.
StrataBlue Offers Web Design in Indianapolis
What Factors Impact Web Design in Indianapolis
Most businesses depend on the Internet to communicate with customers and sell products. If your website is designed poorly, visitors will quickly bounce away. Here are the most critical elements of good web design.
- Page load time – This is possibly the most important aspect in driving traffic to your site. If your site takes more than three seconds to load, visitors will take their traffic somewhere else. Businesses see a 100 percent increase in bounce rates after four seconds and 150 percent increase in eight or more seconds.
- Trust – Website design affects whether users trust your company; 94 percent of users say they don’t trust some websites because of their designs. Trustworthy sites include links to media, show the logos of clients they work with, and connect through social media.
- Color scheme – Your site’s color scheme affects traffic. Sites with light color schemes saw 1.3 percent traffic growth. Dark color schemes led to a 2 percent growth. Green was the most popular color overall. Websites that incorporated greens saw a 3 percent increase in web traffic.
- Layout – Choose professional web design in Indianapolis to get a page layout viewers prefer. Most people view pages in an F-shape; first, their eye travels from left to right across the top, then scans the middle, then follows the left edge down. Maximize impact by placing important information where customers will see it.
Use Indianapolis Web Design to Showcase Your Brand
There’s more to web design than just speed and color schemes. Those features get users in the door. The next step is to form a connection that keeps them there. StrataBlue works with clients to identify what sets you apart. We design a website that tells your story and displays your values.
Optimize Indianapolis Web Design for Mobile Devices
The web analytics firm StatCounter found that people spend more time on their smartphones and tablets than they do on desktop computers. Mobile devices accounted for 51.3 percent of Internet use last year; desktop was only 48.7 percent. Make your website accessible no matter what kind of device your users use. We optimize your site for mobile, so it reaches the widest audience possible.
Connect Through Social Media in Indianapolis
Web design for Indianapolis social media is just as important as your company’s official webpage. Here are some of the benefits of connecting through social media:
- Build brand awareness
- Distribute information about your products, services, and sales
- Boost search engine optimization by increasing third-party links to your site
- Receive customer feedback for better understanding
- Educate buyers about what your company has to offer
- Connect with your target audience and deepen customer relationships
There’s currently a heated discussion going on throughout the marketing world and it’s centered around the emoji. Should brands use them? If brands do use…
I like things that are indescribable like the taste of an avocado or the smell of a gardenia. – Barbara Streisand 🥑 Did you know…
In 2001, GooglyMinotaur, an AOL Instant Messenger bot, was developed by ActiveBuddy to promote Radiohead’s fifth album, Amnesiac. Its release marks one of the earliest…
“To find twice the gold, you’ll need far more than to simply double your labors“–H.B. Striskey, 1851 Authentic leads are hard-earned currency, too, but that…
This is a guest post by Websitebuilder. Throughout the years, WordPress has evolved from a simple blogging platform into a versatile content management system. Today, this…