Most people think of Facebook as a social platform with advertising that is more focused on the consumer.
The key focal point is the advertising part. You can target recruitment ads so narrowly and geographically, that you can reach your potential employees with great accuracy.
We can focus on specific filters such as background, work experience, interests, and level of education. And that is just the beginning!
Not only can you target most qualified candidates, but the cost is significantly lower than other recruitment platforms.
- 52% of job seekers used Facebook to look for work in 2012. (Mashable)
- 22 million people surveyed used social media to find their last job in 2012. That’s up from 14.4 in 2011. (Jobvite survey)
- 84% of job seekers have a Facebook profile. (Time Business)
- 50% of users say a brand’s Facebook page is more useful than its website (Work4)
- 81% of jobseekers want to see job opportunities posted to Facebook career pages (Work4)
Business is about partnerships. StrataBlue is dedicated to creating lasting partnerships that cultivate growth personally and professionally. We strive to grow your business and in so doing we learn from one another. Generating business is our profession; Building leadership is our goal.
You might remember those puzzling barcodes plastered on the street, in restaurants, and store windows that opened websites when scanned. You know, the fancy codes…
Voice search is on the rise. It is a technology which allows users to make online searches by speaking queries on a mobile device or…
“When working with influencers, brands have to let go and allow influencers control of the narrative to preserve the authenticity of what is being communicated.”…
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” – Seth Godin In today’s market, it’s essential to…