Most people think of Facebook as a social platform with advertising that is more focused on the consumer.
The key focal point is the advertising part. You can target recruitment ads so narrowly and geographically, that you can reach your potential employees with great accuracy.
We can focus on specific filters such as background, work experience, interests, and level of education. And that is just the beginning!
Not only can you target most qualified candidates, but the cost is significantly lower than other recruitment platforms.
- 52% of job seekers used Facebook to look for work in 2012. (Mashable)
- 22 million people surveyed used social media to find their last job in 2012. That’s up from 14.4 in 2011. (Jobvite survey)
- 84% of job seekers have a Facebook profile. (Time Business)
- 50% of users say a brand’s Facebook page is more useful than its website (Work4)
- 81% of jobseekers want to see job opportunities posted to Facebook career pages (Work4)
Business is about partnerships. StrataBlue is dedicated to creating lasting partnerships that cultivate growth personally and professionally. We strive to grow your business and in so doing we learn from one another. Generating business is our profession; Building leadership is our goal.
I like things that are indescribable like the taste of an avocado or the smell of a gardenia. – Barbara Streisand 🥑 Did you know…
In 2001, GooglyMinotaur, an AOL Instant Messenger bot, was developed by ActiveBuddy to promote Radiohead’s fifth album, Amnesiac. Its release marks one of the earliest…
“To find twice the gold, you’ll need far more than to simply double your labors“–H.B. Striskey, 1851 Authentic leads are hard-earned currency, too, but that…
This is a guest post by Websitebuilder. Throughout the years, WordPress has evolved from a simple blogging platform into a versatile content management system. Today, this…