The Blog

Comments vs. Likes

Measuring the number of likes tends to be a common way brands determine audience engagement. In fact, it does account for 99% of each brand’s engagement. However, it is important to not ignore the other 1% of engagement; comments.

Comments can give you insight as to how your audience feels about your brand. They can also tell you how well your content is resonating with your brand and what you are trying to portray. From heart emojis, to questions & suggestions, what your audience is saying is important! In the fashion industry, Dolce & Gabbana received the most amount of engagement in likes and comments. Learn more about the types of comments they received, and how they react to them.