StrataBlue’s own Director of Digital Media Marketing, Julie Perry, will be moderating a panel at the upcoming ReelSEO ReelSummit taking place in San Fransisco on July 24 and 25, 2014. This two-day summit features insights from the foremost influencers in video marketing, video advertising and video analytics/results. The conference offers attendees a chance to learn from the experts in video advertising, commerce, marketing, production, SEO and more.
A regularly featured speaker on YouTube marketing topics at BlogWorld & New Media Expo (Oct 2010, June 2011, Nov 2011), New Music Seminar 2012 and Social Media Marketing World in 2013, Julie Perry moderated the “Best Practices to Optimize the Video Advertising Opportunity” panel at the inaugural ReelSEO ReelSummit a year ago. The panel included TubeMogul’s VP of Marketing, Keith Eadie; Google’s Head of Industry-Retail, Alex Barza; Essence’s Media Director, Mary Griffin; and Mediasmith’s Director of Insights and Technology, Marcus Pratt. Check it out:
And this year’s conference promises to be even more information-packed, with workshops, panel discussions and a “Grill the Gurus” session that offers attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and share information with their peers and industry professionals.
Here are some of the video marketing experts and industry leaders taking the stage at this year’s 2nd Annual ReelSEO ReelSummit:
- Keynote by Jon Klaff, the Head of Media Solutions, Brand Activation Team at Google/YouTube where he is responsible for driving brand strategies for the Top 250 Brands in the US by ad spend.
- Jim Louderback: Previously as the CEO of Revision3, Louderback led the company through its acquisition by and integration with Discovery in 2012 and is now the General Manager of Discovery Digital Networks, Discovery Communications’ web-native video arm.
- Jeroen “JW” Wijering: The pioneer of online video players, he will showcase the latest and greatest in online video technology innovations.
- Michael Weissman: The General Manager of Creator Platform at Vimeo.
- Allison Stern: The Co-Founder of Tubular Labs, and GM, Media Solutions, the enterprise group, which helps networks, studios, and brands make data-driven video content marketing decisions using Tubular’s software and services.
- Rob Davis: Rob Davis serves a multi-purpose role at Ogilvy as Executive Director/Founder of the Content Marketing & Advanced Video Practices, Interactive Marketing Director on select global accounts and account lead.
- Jonathan Perelman: GM Video & VP Agency Strategy at BuzzFeed
- Renee Teeley: The Global Director, Digital Marketing Solutions at Brightcove.
- Rob Ciampa: Chief Marketing Officer of Pixability, a Boston-based, big data software company that helps major brands succeed on YouTube.
- Austin Blair: Currently manages the Zappos Creative Services team and Production Photo/Video team to ensure their continued development
- Clayton Talmon de l’Armée: His current role as Director of Video Production at Salesforce includes creating productivity tools through in-depth story telling and the production of internal series for high speed on-boarding and culture absorption.
- Jennifer Olivar: The Head of Network at Seventeen Magazine.
- And many more.
The first half-day of the conference also offers two workshops for attendees to gain practical advice and tips and tricks they can put to work right away. The two workshops are as follows:
Thursday, July 24 Training Workshops at the ReelSummit:
- YouTube SEO & Audience Development for Marketers Workshop with ReelSEO.com’s own Mark Robertson and Tim Schmoyer (both YouTube Certified in Audience Development), and Matt Ballek, Director of Strategic Distribution at Magnet Media.
- TrueView Advertising Training Workshop led by Manny Rivas of Aim Clear and Greg Jarboe, the president and co-founder of SEO-PR and the author of YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day.
For those wishing to attend the two-day video marketing extravaganza, tickets are still available. Attendees can choose from the following options…
ReelSEO ReelSummit Ticket Options:
- ALL-ACCESS PASS: For access to both Workshops and Summit
- SUMMIT PASS: Excludes training workshops. Starts at 12:30PM on Thursday, July 24th through the evening of Friday, July 25th.
- WORKSHOP PASS: Training Workshops only – on the morning of Thursday, July 24th.
- There will be an opening cocktail reception the evening of the first day and a closing reception on the second.
If you are registering, be sure to use the code “vmarketing” upon registration checkout to save an additional $100.
In the meantime, have a look at this sweet video promo created for the ReelSummit by BonFireLabs — it’s “The History of Video Marketing” in under a minute:
Catch Part 2 on July 24th at the ReelSummit in San Francisco… And be sure to say hello to Julie Perry while you’re there!
(Remember: Use the code “vmarketing” upon registration checkout to save an additional $100.)