We are looking for someone in the Indianapolis, IN area with experience working with multiple brands in the digital media marketing space. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker that bleeds digital marketing. You will also need to be a strong communicator who can be client-facing. We are growing quick and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will support the Account Mangers in the overseeing of marketing campaigns that include but are not limited to tactical planning & ideation, research, campaign & content creation, posting, execution, monitoring, and reporting.
Title: Associate Account Manager
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with digital marketing, PR, and advertising campaigns.
- Research top influencers, competitors, earned media placement opportunities and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
- Execute, monitor and report on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin ad campaigns.
- Research, write and publish multiple blogs per week.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Provide creative input for content, advertising, and other social media marketing ideas.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across all marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees.
- Actively seek and accept other work/projects, as assigned by the team manager.
- 1-2 years of digital/social media marketing experience (Prior internship experience preferred).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, buffer, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Ability to maintain a social media blog based on research of recent relevant social media news.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and reputation management.
- Strong, professional verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing and strategic content creation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items, while effectively managing changing priorities and time management.
- Working knowledge of SEO fundamentals and best practices, preferred.
- We also love candidates who are familiar with email marketing software and best practices! (AWeber, MailChimp, Constant Contact, ExactTarget, InfusionSoft, etc.)
About Working at StrataBlue:
StrataBlue provides competitive wages, paid holidays, PTO, and bonus opportunities. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We provide our team a challenging, fun, and highly energetic work environment.
This is a 30 hour a week position. Candidates must be local to the Indianapolis area and available to interview in person. Telecommuting is not available for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided.
Get ready to leverage your strong digital marketing skills, social media know-how, creativity, and business acumen to take both our converged media marketing group and your career to the next level. StrataBlue recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
If you fit this description, please send your resume to Anthony Russell: [email protected].
Come join our growing team of (fun) digital media marketing pros!