- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintaining website and plugins and updating accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with team and third-party companies when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grow
- Ability to work in our Indianapolis office with little supervision
- Knowledge of SEO tactics and implementation preferred
About Working at StrataBlue:
StrataBlue provides competitive wages, paid holidays, PTO, and bonus opportunities. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We provide our team a challenging, fun, and highly energetic work environment.
This is a part-time position that can turn into full-time. Candidates must be local to the Indianapolis area and available to interview in person. Telecommuting is not available for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided.
StrataBlue recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
If you fit this description, please send your resume to email@example.com