As we near the end of April, there are several big conferences to think about attending in the warmer months of summer ahead. This part two list from my previous blog covers conferences worth attending through September. I’ll highlight three more conferences toward the end of next month so check back in!
July 24 & 25: 2014 Reel Video Summit (San Francisco, CA)
- Why You Should Go: You’ve probably heard it through the grape vine that video marketing is the next big thing and this rumor is true. This conference will be full of information on how to create compelling videos, leveraging successful video campaigns and leading your audience to action.
- Who Will Be There: While the expert speakers haven’t been listed just yet, last year’s lineup included faces from YouTube, Google and our own Director of Social Media, Julie Perry.
- Registration: Super Early Bird Specials are going on now until May 25. Workshop pass: $495, Video Summit pass: $795, All Access Pass: $995. Prices go up after this date.
- Stay Connected: Get updates as the Summit nears through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
August 11-14: Click Z Live (San Francisco, CA)
- Why You Should Go: Formerly known as the SES Conference and Expo, ClickZ live is a four day event for social media experts looking to increase ROI through paid, owned and earned media into today’s digital world.
- Who Will Be There: Currently Click Z Live is looking for talented leaders in the industry to speak. Fill out the form online by May 30 for your chance to enter and check back to see the finalized list.
- Registration: ClickZ Live has several package options starting from zero dollars to $2,795. See what package best fits your needs.
- Stay Connected: Follow ClickZ Live San Francisco at @clickzlive
September 16 & 17: The Social Shake-Up (Atlanta, GA)
- Why You Should Go: Presented by Social Media Today, The Social Shake Up focuses on social media and more traditional businesses. In this conference, learn more about content marketing, customer experience, future tech, big data, social organization and C-suite strategy.
- Who Will Be There: Well known speakers include Bryan Kramer, CEO of PureMatter, Vanessa DiMauro, Founder and CEO of Leader Networks, and Nick Howe, VP Learning and Collaboration of Hitachi Data Systems, among others.
- Registration: Early bird pricing expires on May 16th. Learn more about prices by clicking here.
- Stay Connected: Search #SOCIALSHAKEUP to follow along.
Know of some other great conferences occurring July through September I didn’t mention? Share them below in the comment section.