Meet Tyler Moore, StrataBlue’s newest sales and biz dev manager, and learn what he brings to our company. (And despite his digitized appearance in the header graphic above, he really is a human being. You can meet him in the flesh on LinkedIn.)
I’m the Business Development Manager at StrataBlue, and I’ve been with the company for four months.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by establishing requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements.
Our company is one of the top digital marketing firms in town, if not THE best, but our story hasn’t been told. StrataBlue has been flying under the radar, and I am looking forward to changing that. We will have a new website rolling out in 2015, and a handful of amazing case studies that offer a deep dive into our clients, their needs and what we did to accomplish their goals.
Right for them?!?! It’s right for everyone! It’s hard to find a prospect that isn’t using social media marketing, but it is very easy to find someone who isn’t using it to its full capability. With that said, if your company hasn’t implemented social media marketing, you are more than likely behind the eight-ball and need to call us when you get done reading this. Actually, don’t finish reading this: call me right now! I inform our prospective clients on how we can amplify what they are already doing to reach a much larger and more targeted audience, while helping them deliver more powerful content.
I would say I am pretty fortunate to have a tight knit group of friends that get together, every chance we get, for different sporting events, concerts, and beer festivals. If you have seen the TV show Friends, that would come close to summing up our group. I am also a coach for Elliott Quarterback Academy, which is a football skills camp that takes place on most weekends throughout the winter, and if it’s warm, I will be on the golf course.
Bron is the man! Bron is my English bulldog who is just over 4 months old, and he was actually named after LeBron James. I grew up attending Butler Basketball Camp as a kid and grew to love the breed, and also have grown into a LeBron fan, so it seemed like a perfect fit. Bron now has his own Instagram account at @bronthebully, which I have a lot of fun with. I guess if you want to know more about Bron, then you should go follow him!
Well, you heard it straight from Tyler above:
If your company hasn’t implemented social media marketing, you are more than likely behind the eight-ball and need to call us when you get done reading this. Actually, don’t finish reading this: call [him] right now! 317-207-0195
And then go follow Bron on Instagram. 😉