Whether you use social media throughout the day or prefer to keep your social networking low key, it is good to stay on top of what is popular. A recent list of the top 60+ social networking sites in 2017 was released. You may be surprised at the results!
We’ll just name a few to start. Check them out:
1) Facebook (duh?). The most popular social media doesn’t shock us. Used all over the world by more than 1 billion users and businesses, Facebook is definitely top dog in the social media marketing world.
2) WhatsApp. I personally didn’t know this app existed until I traveled abroad. It’s a great way to communicate with friends from other countries.
6) Tumblr. Apparently, this short-form blogging site is still popular with 555 million active monthly users!
7) Instagram. Now part of the Facebook empire, this social networking site sits around 400 million monthly active users.
8) Twitter. Another short-form blogging site, Twitter looks to compete against big players like Facebook.
9) Google+. Another social networking site focused on bringing people together, Google leverages its many apps to help friends stay in touch.
Further down the list, we have Skype, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn & many social networking sites popular outside of the U.S.
Interested in reading more stories like this? Stay up to date with the digital marketing world and sign up for our weekly newsletter.